Radial 250cc 5 cylinders
5 052,99 CAD $
The Moki Radial 250cc gas engines (5 cylinders) is designed and optimized for model aircraft. Engine is manufactured using the latest technology, guaranteeing the highest quality engine. The motor has been developed to produce maximum power at relatively low RPM with high torque characteristics. It includes a state-of-the-art computerized electronic ignition system and runs on environmentally friendly unleaded petrol. The engine has been developed especially for the giant scale and aerobatic enthusiast.
Oil for this engine
- Displacement: 250cc
- Power: 15hp
- Weight: 11.9 lbs - (includes ignition) lighter than the 215!
- Fuel/Ratio: Premium Gas mixed 30:1
- Ignition: 4.8v-6v Microprocessor Auto Advance
- Prop Size: Biela 28x16 4-blade for Warbirds, Biela 32x18 2-blade, Biela 32x22 for very high speed, Bambula 32x18 2-blade, most 34x10 2-blade
- Dimensions: 11.22" Diameter - 8.1" from backplate to prop hub